How To Create Easter Christmas Trees and Trending Spring Decor
7 Egg-cellent Easter Decorating Ideas
Celebrate Easter and the return of Spring with everything big, bright and beautiful. After a long, dark winter, this new season offers a fresh, renewed spirit that is ready for cheerful, care-free decorating. Right now is the right time to shed the dark wintry scene and shower your home with a rainbow of color.
This year, more than ever before designers are decorating homes from top to bottom with cheerful Spring Easter decor that will make anyone smile. Look for multiple pastel colors, artistically designed eggs, big, bold well-dressed bunnies and so much more.
Here are seven egg-cellent Easter Bunny approved decorating ideas.
1. Easter Christmas Tree: What? A Christmas tree decorated for spring home decor? Dust off your artificial Christmas tree and adorn it with all things Spring and Easter! Keep it simple by wrapping the tree with mini rope lights, surround with big fabric bows, and top off with an eye-popping tree topper like the Mark Roberts Amazing Rabbit trio. If more is more in your Easter decor book, then cover the tree from top to bottom with an abundance of garland, glitter ornaments, faux flowers, feathers, butterflies and brightly colored accents! Don't stop there! Decorate the bottom of the tree with life-size Mr. & Mrs. Peter Rabbit all dressed up and ready to celebrate their favorite time of the year.
2. DIY Branch Easter Tree: No artificial Christmas tree? No worries! Create your very own DIY Easter tree that will last throughout springtime. Collect a variety of branches from your yard or local garden center, arrange and secure them in a decorative container. Wrap mini white lights throughout the branches and decorate your branch bouquet by hanging bows and pink glitter glass balls from the branches. Display your masterpiece on the top of a Mark Robert's 20" Rabbit Top of Head Server.
3. Wonderful Wreath: Welcome family and friends with a touch of creative DIY spring decor hanging on your door. Start with an ordinary wreath and transform it into a ray of spring sunshine. Gather glittered ribbon from the I Dream Of Pink Collection, string lights, and whimsical accents like Mark Robert's 6" Easter Top Hats assortment. Wrap glittered ribbon around the wreath. Braid more than one color ribbon together to create dimension. Weave in string lights to make the glittered ribbon sparkle. Finally, wire the top hats into the wreath to create a one of a kind show stopper to celebrate Spring.
4. Birds And Butterflies Arch: This idea is perfect for hanging on an outside door to greet guests or inside above a window, mirror or entryway to celebrate spring's arrival. Start with a swag featuring a neutral monochromatic tone like a Champagne Swag or a twine swag base. Attach pink sequin butterfly clips in different areas of the swag. If you prefer birds, colorful bird clips or a combination of both butterflies and birds will look cheerful, too. Complete the look with a decorative bow.
5. Bunny Trail Centerpiece: A clear vase filled with fresh tulips or a glass bowl graced with colored eggs are always delightful centerpiece ideas. We suggest you add some more creativity to your spring home decor. Create a delightful Easter Bunny theme and line the entire length of the table with decorative goodness! Display a Mark Roberts Two Rabbits With Tray in the center of your table. Fill the bowl with colorful candy, tasty nuts or traditional colored eggs. Go one step further and puddle colorful, coordinating glitter ribbon underneath the rabbit and throughout the center of the table. Scatter colored eggs or candy on top of the ribbon to create a bunny trail.
6. Magical Mantel: Transform your mantle into a Springtime sight to treasure! Display Mark Roberts Rabbits Sweet and Fluffy in the middle of the mantle. Next, look for coordinating accents you have in your home like candle holders and candles, framed photographs of past Easter celebrations and vases full of coordinating fresh or faux flowers and create an attractive, and personal eye-catching display. If your mantle has enough space above, hang the darling Mark Roberts Aerobatic Rabbits with Rings from the ceiling for even more colorful Easter magic.
7. Cute Coffee Table: Here comes Peter Cottontail hopping right onto your coffee table, and he's ready to serve you a sweet Easter treat. Mark Roberts Rabbit With Platter and a basket of colorful candy is all you need in the center of your coffee table to enjoy springing into the Easter spirit and starting a new tradition to enjoy for years to come. Try this idea on a kitchen counter, bedroom dresser any accent table in your home.